Click here to reserve your campsite
or Call: 888-WI-PARKS (888-947-2757)
Camping Reservations are pretty much a MUST for any summer camping. Reservations can be made up to 11 months ahead of your planned stay. As you can imagine, wooded electrical sites are the first to go followed by all other electrical sites.
Hours: Please note that in the off-season the reservation phone line is not open on weekends and may operate shorter hours. The minimum hours are Monday-Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. During the camping season, hours may be longer service is open during weekends.
Site-specific reservations and site confirmations can be made over the phone. A non-refundable $10.50 reservation fee will be charged per site. There is also a $5.00 Cancellation Fee.
Phone lines run Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 10 p.m., and on weekends and holidays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.(CT). Callers will reach a live operator who will guide them through the reservation process. Visa and MasterCard accepted.
For more information at Devil’s Lake State Park
Call: (608) 356-8301
Devil’s Lake Full? Here are some direct reservation links for other regional state parks.
- Check Mirror Lake State Park Reservations – Between Baraboo & Wisconsin Dells
- Check Rocky Arbor State Park Reservations – Wisconsin Dells
- Buckhorn State Park – 25 miles north of Wisconsin Dells
- Roche-A-Cri State Park – 30 miles north of Wisconsin Dells
- Wildcat Mountain – Near Tomah, WI.
- Governor Dodge State Park – Near Spring Green
- Blue Mound State Park – 25 miles west of Madison
- Wyalusing State Park – 2.5 hours west on the Mississippi River.