History comes alive in the Baraboo Hills. You can explore the early history of native cultures, ride the rails of a historic train, enjoy a performance at the Circus World and more!
Popular Historic Attractions
AL. Ringling Theatre
136 Fourth Ave. Baraboo, WI 53913
550 Water St Baraboo, WI 53913
Mid-Continent Railway Museum
E8948 Diamond Hill Rd North Freedom, WI 53951
Pioneer Log Village – Reedsburg Historical Society
E7882 Hwy 23/33.
PO Box 405, Reedsburg, 53959
More To Explore
If you like traveling off the beaten path, check out these interesting stops! Click these DevilsLakeWisconsin.com“Extras” for details, images, and google map for each stop.
- Chief Yellow Thunder Monument – Distance from DLK: Approx 10 miles
- Man Mound County Park – Distance from DLK: Approx: 8 miles
- Timme Mill County Park – Distance from DLK: Approx: 15 miles
- Kingsley Bend Indian Mounds – Distance from DLK: Approx: 20 miles
- Historic Portage Canal – Distance from DLK: Approx: 16 miles
- Historic Indian Agency House – Distance from DLK: Approx: 16 miles
- Blackhawk Unit – LWSR (Battle of Wisconsin Heights) – Distance from DLK: Approx: 20 miles
And Even More:
- Sauk County Historical Museum
531 4th Ave., Baraboo, WI. – Hours: 12-4:00, Wed thru Sat — Phone: 608-356-1001
- Tripp Memorial Museum
Open Fridays and Saturdays 9am – 1 pm. Downtown Prairie du Sac.