Al. Ringling MansionAl. Ringling Mansion
BED & BREAKFAST OPEN FOR 2015 SEASON!! This spectacular red stone mansion was built in 1905 as the home of legendary circus showman, Al. Ringling. Al. was the eldest of the five famous Ringling brothers. The Ringling Bros. Circus was at its peak when the mansion was built.
The Al. Ringling Mansion is currently undergoing extensive restoration to bring it back to its former opulence and will soon feature five guest rooms. It is currently open for guided tours. Guests will see original furnishings, amazing hand-carved woodwork, leaded glass, ornate murals and hand-decorated ceilings. Displays on the Mansion and the lives of the Ringling family will also be featured. There are numerous other area attractions, historic sites and museums. In addition to the world-renowned Circus World(former headquarters for the Ringling Bros. Circus) and Al. Ringling Theatre, Downtown Baraboo hosts numerous events, activities and festivals every year.
Inn At Wawanissee PointInn At Wawanissee Point
New Luxurious Bed and Breakfast with captivating views atop 42 acre wooded estate in Baraboo Bluffs next to Devil’s Lake State Park. A stunning postcard 36 mile panorama of the Lake Wisconsin Valley is the backdrop of our Romantic Inn. Three miles of private hiking trails and outdoor spa tub to soothe the muscles. Just minutes away from the Wisconsin Dells. Full gourmet breakfast and complimentary wine & cheese.
Ringling House Bed and BreakfastRingling House Bed and Breakfast
A mere 3.5 miles from the north shore entrance to Devils Lake State park, this unique Colonial Revival home is on the National Register of Historic Places. It was built in 1901 by Charles Ringling, one of the founders of the Ringling Brothers Circus, and was constructed with some of the finest materials and modern conveniences available. It has remained in the Ringling family for over 100 years, until now. You can be one of the first to experience the grandeur of this phenomenal home! Outside of the estates rich history and location, there are many more reasons to stay with us:
- We are located within walking distance to downtown Baraboo businesses and events.
- Many things are included with your stay: Off-street parking, Wi-Fi, home cooked breakfast, snacks, beverages, and use of common areas.
- When booking through our website, you get a 10% discount. Use code USEUS15 when checking out!
- If you stay more than one night, you get an additional 10% discount, and every sixth night of your stay is free!
- Learn about this history of the Ringling’s in Baraboo with pictures displayed throughout the house.
- Our B&B has adjoining rooms in most of our suites, if you wish to stay with family or friends.
- Baraboo has been ranked as a favorite among Midwest Living readers small town getaways and one of the top five small towns to visit in the US by Smithsonian Magazine in 2013, based on its abundance of natural beauty, cultural and historical offerings, museums and activities.
- Devil’s Lake State Park, a mere 3.5 miles from Baraboo, has been ranked in the top 10 state parks in the nation by readers of USA today and 10 Best. It is a great place to explore and reconnect with nature and your loved ones.
- Your innkeepers will be happy to help you find the best local restaurants, activities, drives, events, deals, and places to relax in the area! Please ask us!
The Ringling House Bed & Breakfast strives to provide you with comfort to relax your body & soul, time to rekindle your relationships, and experiences to relish during your stay.
Tours: Sundays 1-3pm and Wednesdays 4-6pm or by appointment.