Devil’s Lake State Park is a popular canoe & kayaking destination. The lake is clear and the water of good quality. There is a boat launch at each end of the lake. Gas engines are not allowed.
Row boat, canoe & recreational kayak rentals are available through concessions at either side of the lake during the summer season.
- $100 deposit & valid ID required
- PFDs provided
- Rentals are available on a first come, first served basis. While both rental locations have a large selection of watercraft, availability may be an issue on busy days i.e. weekends/holidays.
- Single Kayak- $15.00 per hour
- Double Kayak- $ 24.00 per hour
- Rowboat- $ 17.00 per hour
- Canoe- $17.00 per hour
- Paddle Boards- $18.00 per hour
- Paddle Boats- $24.00 per hour
ALL BOAT RENTALS ARE DEPENDENT ON AVAILABILITY, WEATHER & WIND CONDITIONS
Kayak Tours – The Devil’s Lake State Park Nature Center will be offering evening kayak tours on Devil’s Lake starting this season. Check out the Nature Center’s events calendar for dates and times.
Please wear your lifejacket anytime you’re on the water!