Archery Weekend and so Much More!
We’ve got a busy weekend going on here at Devil’s Lake State Park this weekend! There are 4 big highlights, Archery Weekend, the rocks rescue presentation, the big band dance on Saturday night and of course the always popular “Wild Lunch”.. and that’s just naming a few of the activities available to you and your family here in the Devil’s Lake region this weekend! So let’s get going with the details!
Here’s what’s going on at Devils Lake State Park June 21-23rd, 2013…
Lawn Chair Bat Watch Friday
First, tonight (Fri, June 21, 8:30pm – 9:30pm) you can join the “Lawn Chair Bat Watch” in front of the Chateau (North Shore Concessions). The bats are back and it’s a great time to bring a comfy lawn chair and watch them. We’ll park our chairs outside the Chateau (North Shore) and watch the bats emerge from the houses. We’ll have fun bat information and a bat scavenger hunt for the kids to do while the wait to the bats to emerge. Meet at the Chateau for this popular program!
Devil’s Lake Fish Fry – Friday
Dine inside or out at the Devil’s Lake State Park Chateau. (North Shore Concession) 5:30 to 7:30 Pm. 2 pc. Fish & 1 pc. Chicken Dinner with 3 sides. $10/person
Wild Lunch – Animal Feeding Saturday
Archery Days Runs both Saturday and Sunday!
Stuck on the Rocks – Baraboo District Ambulance Service Saturday
Big Band Dance
Here are even more local events you may enjoy (Provided by the Baraboo Chamber of Commerce.)
- TODAY: Historic Walking Tour of Downtown Baraboo, Coffee Bean, 10 AM
- TODAY & Saturday: Bar Buddies Boo Brat Fry Fundraiser, Meat Market, 10 to 3
- TONIGHT – Sunday: Arsenic and Old Lace at the Al. Ringling
- TONIGHT: Pumphouse Sports Bar & Grill 80′s Night Costume Party
- TONIGHT: Whale Rider (2002) playing at Womonscape Center, 6 PM
- Saturday: Downtown Farmers Market, 7:30 AM - 1 PM
- Saturday: Impact Fitness Grand Opening, 1212 8th St., 9 AM – 2 PM
- Saturday: Historic Walking Tour of Downtown, Coffee Bean Connection, 10 AM
- Saturday & Sunday: Native American Artifact & Antique Show, Sauk Co. Fairgrounds
- Saturday: St. Clare Heart & Soles Run/Walk, St. Clare Hospital, 8 AM
- Saturday: Aldo Leopold Guided Tours, 1 – 3 PM
- Saturday: Haunted Downtown Walk, Coffee Bean Connection, 8:30 – 9:30 PM
- Saturday: Country Fest at the Schellter in Leland - Food, Fun, Music all day
- Saturday: An Evening with the Cranes, International Crane Foundation, 5 PM
- Sunday: Downtown Baraboo Sunday Market, 10 AM – 3 PM
- Sunday: Conversation Crafts Circle, Womonscape Center, 12:30 PM
- Sunday: Circus of the Chefs Gala, Circus World Museum, 5 – 9 PM